Good morning! If you are visiting with us, thanks for being here!
At the start of the year, we listed four goals.
- A 10% increase in church attendance.
- A 10% increase in Adult Bible Fellowship/Sunday School attendance.
- One baptism a month. (i.e., at least 12 for the year)
- One new Adult Bible Fellowship class.
The 1st quarter goals were mostly met.
- Attendance, first quarter 2023: 14% increase
- Sunday School/Adult Bible Fellowship attendance.
- Adult Bible Fellowship: 14% increase
- Children’s Sunday School: 37.5% increase.
- One baptism a month. Not met
- One new Adult Bible Fellowship class: Goal met for the year
Here are the 2nd quarter numbers. The first set is on a YOY (year over year) basis, i.e., comparing the second quarter of last year to the second quarter of this year.
- Attendance: 18.6% increase
- Sunday School/Adult Bible Fellowship attendance:
- Adult Bible Fellowship: 21% increase
- Children’s Sunday School: 85% increase!!!!
- One baptism a month. 6 so the goal is on track.
Here is the comparison of the 1st and 2nd quarters of last year to this year:
- Attendance: 16.7% increase
- Sunday School/Adult Bible Fellowship attendance
- Adult Bible Fellowship: 19.5 increase
- Children’s Sunday School: 71.5 increase!
Praise God! While numbers never tell the whole story, numbers are important because numbers represent people.
I thank God that you are making a difference for His kingdom. I thank God for Pastors Nathan and Kirk, and Children’s Ministry Director Jennifer Belcher. I am very thankful for you. All that you are doing for the kingdom IS making a difference. And most of all, I am thankful for Jesus who saves us, changes us, and gives us eternal life!