Merry Christmas! If are you visiting, or with family from out-of-town, we are glad you joined us!
It’s always a Merry Christmas because we rejoice in the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I love the lyrics to “Hark. The Herald Angels Sing.” They express Christmas so well!
Veiled in flesh the Godhead see,
Hail th’ incarnate Deity!
Pleased as man with man to dwell,
Jesus our Immanuel.
Immanuel means “God with us.” He was with humanity as His incarnation. His Spirit is one with every believer today! Hallelujah, what a Savior!
Keep Jan. 15 on your calendar! There is Missions Fair in the fellowship hall that day immediately after church. Lunch will be smoked pork sandwiches, and baked beans. You can eat lunch and then visit the exhibitor’s booth. We have confirmed the following:
- KVC Kansas
- Insight Women’s Center
- Vision 3:16 (Larry Merry)
- Good Shepherd Thrift Store and Food Bank
- North American Mission Board
- Kansas City Kansas Baptist Association
- Court Appointed Special Advocates of Leavenworth
- Sparrow Women’s Clinic
- Refuge KC
- Operation Christmas Child
- Kansas Nebraska Convention of Southern Baptists
- We invited Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, and Joy Meadows. Both declined
The Fair is a fantastic chance for you, and your children to learn more about these ministry opportunities. We hope you will find places where you can serve Jesus. If you have questions, contact Karlye Weatherford. She is the chairperson of our 2022 Missions Team. Other team members are Susan Perez, Bill Weatherford, Colby Simon, Anne Hannah, and Rich Ewoldsen. I am thankful for their work!