Super Summer is a 5-day youth camp for students who have completed the 6th to 12th grades. It is designed to be both an evangelistic and disciplining event. As such, we encourage your students to bring their lost friends!
A week at Super Summer includes:
- Worship – featuring excellent music, media, and messages by the camp pastor.
- Personal Devotions – each day begins with planned daily devotions for each participant
- Church Group Meetings – led by Pastor Nathan LaFave (at the end of each day)
- Family Group Meetings – small groups led by the Collegiate Staff each day to help students understand and apply the Scriptures
- Recreation – includes B.L.A.S.T. games, swimming, canoeing, paddle boat, the blob, disc golf, gaga ball, dodge ball, volleyball, and the Challenge Courses (high-ropes and zip lines!)
The theme for Super Summer 2021 is Return To Abnormal. Throughout the week, we will be looking at and unpacking Romans 12:1-2.
Therefore I urge you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.
The cost is $250 per person, which includes lodging, meals, recreation, all scheduled activities, a camp shirt, and a notebook! If your student is unable to attend due to a financial hardship, please contact Nathan LaFave!
The dates for Super Summer 2021 are July 12th to July 16th. It is being held at the Webster Conference Center in Salina, KS.
Registration is now open.
Parents must register each camper by May 31 – NO late registrations accepted.
- Go to: kncsbevents.org/sscamper.
- Enter Group ID: W211382
- Enter Registration Details and Submit
- After online registration, the camper is led to a Challenge Course Agreement which must be completed by an adult camper or the parent/guardian.
- Payment will be coordinated with Pastor Nathan. Please make checks to West Haven Baptist Church.